Friday, May 05, 2006

ya....seems like i haven't been blogging for a long period of time. so i will do myself this big big big big big favour:

I blogged!

erm...next week chinese mid-year exam. haiz...although no need study de but the stress of it still there. oh ya...today she scold us for nothing again. once again... can't she get all the facts right before she shoot her mouth off at us? the problem does not lies with us... WE ARE INNOCENT!!!

life has been not bad lately. ya...ms chan changed our seats. 3 ppl around me were changed. currently getting used to the new arrangement. must adapt u know. aha...got han beside me. must train her to stop sleeping. i have Su ning as my helper.

can't wait for the da vinci code movie to come out. must watch must watch. wahaha...

erm... i hope u can just stop saying one thing here and another there. it makes me wonder what u are actually thinking.

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home